Sunday 11 December 2011

Going-away Gifts

I'm drawing some pictures for my two priests and bishop. They've done so much for me over the last few years that I just wanted to thank them. I think the letters that I write will take a few weeks to write.

For my bishop I'm doing a drawing of Christ the Priest in an Traditional Mass (maniple and all!). For my priest, the one who has been so supportive with the youth ministry, I'm doing a picture of St Augustine, because he did his master's thesis on him. It has been the most frustrating! His figure turned out too tall and the boarder has been difficult to finish, but I'm getting close. For my other priest I'm doing a picture of Our Lady holding Baby Jesus with the verse "But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart." Luke 2:13. I've been praying over them, but I need to pray a bit more frequently I think.

While I was looking for idea's for St Augustine's border I found this really good graph of crosses. They even have names.

No comments:

Post a Comment