Monday 28 November 2011

DQT

Yup, off for my license today. Not exactly looking forward to it especially since I haven't studied much (stupid friends and awesome weekends + assignments).

Found a really great prayer actually I'll be saying:

Prayer to Saint Martin for a Driving Test

Saint Martin, I come to you for help and blessing as I prepare to be tested for fitness to drive. Help me to know thoroughly the rules of the road so that no one will ever suffer from my negligence or incompetence. May I be ready for the test prescribed by law. By your prayers may I deserve to be granted a license and may I never abuse the trust that is placed in me. May all of us so behave that deaths and injuries on our roads will no longer sadden our daily lives. We make our prayer through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment