Monday 28 November 2011

Passed!

Yeah, I can't believe it either!

I'm SO glad I read the handbook (or a least the summaries) and a lot of the computer test (where you have to touch the screen when you turn right or slow down) was from my P2 test.It was funny because computer test actually won't pass you if you were over-cautious. There was one practice question where there was a truck in front, and another on the side and I know that in real life I would slow down because it made me nervous. I'm glad they at least have those practice tests, and the multiple-choice was fairly easy, if you study a little.

I'm so happy, now I can have a glass of wine while I'm out tonight with my friends and teach my other friends to drive.

Praise God, and thank you St Martin!

No comments:

Post a Comment